Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Honey & Lemon



L'Occitane has so many great products. I'm certainly no expert in all things L'Occitane, but everything I've tried from that store has smelled wonderful. I could probably go on & on about all of my favorite products, but today I'm going to talk about the miel & citron (honey & lemon) scented items. I got to try out the shea hand cream and it's such a lovely smell. It's not overpowering but it does stay with you throughout the day. I love that the smell of the hand cream can actually be your fragrance if you don't feel like putting on a perfume for that day. It smells sweet with a hint of citrus. It pairs nicely with the Honey I Washed the Kids scent from Lush Cosmetics. If you're a fan of toffee, sweet honey and fresh lemon scents, I'd definitely recommend you check out this hand cream and the other honey & lemon scented items that L'Occitane carries. It looks like a lot of those items are Last Chance and once it's gone it's gone, which is a shame because I found out about this one too late to stock up at my local store.

P.S. I stumbled upon another blog mentioning the honey & lemon hand cream, so I think it may be a Christmas item! Yay! I hope to see this guy next year. :)

No comments: