Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash



A  long time ago I received some True Blue Spa Toe the Line Foot Scrub from Bath & Body Works for Christmas. This stuff was awesome. It scrubbed well, but mostly I loved the tingly feeling of the peppermint oil extract. I really wanted to find a body wash that felt the same way that I could use all over. I tried several different body washes & soaps but nothing left me tingling. I was starting to think that I was just some thick-skinned clout that would never feel the tingle of supposedly tingly body washes. The frustrating thing was that I really wanted to like these products. I had pretty much given up until I spotted the Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash at Trader Joe's. I have about a million body washes thanks to Lush Cosmetics, so I wasn't going to get it, but my boyfriend said, "Hey, it's only $4, you should try it or you'll regret not buying it later." He was right. I knew I would walk out of that store thinking about that body wash. I'm so glad I tried it out because it works! I got that lovely, refreshing tingle. It took a few washes with it to finally feel it, but hooray!

The other products I tried were:

- Freeze Shower Gel from Lush Cosmetics
- Ice Blue soap from Lush Cosmetics
- Peppermint Shower Soap from Burt's Bees (discon?)

Did any of these work for you? Can you recommend other tingly body washes or soaps for me to try out? I'm curious about Mentha Body Vitamin Body Wash from Bath & Body Works, but can't justify adding yet another body wash to my collection. What do you think?

No comments: