Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Newbury Comics Haul

On March 3, 2011, Newbury Comics had a B1G1 free flash sale on used CDs. I know I'm the only one out there still buying CDs, so I wasn't sure if my fiancĂ© & I would find anything. We went to two different stores and walked away with these fine albums.

  1. Better Than Extra -- Deluxe
  2. Albert Hammond, Jr. -- Como Te Llama
  3. Ratatat -- LP3
  4. No Doubt -- Tragic Kingdom
  5. Semisonic -- Feeling Strangely Fine
  6. Violent Femmes -- Violent Femmes
  7. Phoenix -- Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
  8. Cold War Kids -- Robbers & Cowards
  9. The Sounds -- Dying to Say This to You
  10. Gorillaz -- Gorillaz
  11. Ryan Adams -- Gold
  12. The White Stripes -- Icky Thump
What was the last album you bought in either CD/download form?

No comments: