Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peanut Butter Dreams

A couple of years ago, I discovered the Lost It! app on my boyfriend's iPod touch and through that I started to eat better and because I was watching calories, I started to shop for food differently. Around that time, I coincidently couldn't stop eating peanut butter. I think I had a peanut butter sandwich every single day for a year. I tried a lot of different peanut butters during that time, but I think my favorite was Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. It's a smooth peanut butter swirled with raisins and cinnamon. It's amazing. It's great on bread and apples and right out of the jar. I tend to eat my peanut butter that way most often. I just grab the jar and dig in. Don't worry, my boyfriend (now my fiancĂ©) doesn't tend to eat peanut butter despite his addiction to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups & Pieces.

And since we're talking about Reese's, I recently tried Peanut Butter & Co.'s Dark Chocolate Dreams and it's a lot like eating a peanut butter cup. I like it a little more because I prefer dark chocolate and for my sweets to be less...sweet.

If you're a peanut butter fan, I definitely recommend checking out this adventurous brand of peanut butter. I'm sure you'll find something right up your alley.

No comments: