Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let's Have Some Fun!

*I really enjoy American Pickers, so my ears perked up when I heard about Picker Sisters. It premieres tonight, but I'll probably be too busy packing up my apartment to tune in. Let me know if you like it!



*Are you on Pinterest? I've been pinning like crazy lately. Let's be friends, yes?

*As of yesterday, I'm playing the heck out of Hack Slash Crawl on Kongregate. Join up & share your favorite games with me!

*Even in this heat, I enjoy a nice bath with some Lush bubble bars and bath bombs. How do you deal with stress?

*Eagerly, I'm awaiting the arrival of an important package from Lomography. What is it? It's a Diana F+ with a bunch of film. I cannot wait for it to get here! Photos for all!

1 comment:

LR Photography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.