Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I'm NOT Buying at The Body Shop


I'm trying to limit purchases right now, but I keep finding great deals! I add things to a hypothetical cart and say no-no-NO. My will power is mighty strong right now. Today, I shopped The Body Shop. Everything was only $50! How did that work out? There's a special on Spring 2011 make-up -- 3 for $30. The eye palette is normally $24! The almond oil nail & cuticle treatment is normally $12, but it's on sale for $5! I love that stuff. If you spend $50, you get a free Spa Wisdom item and I chose the monoi balm, which retails for $24! I love their body butters, so I can only imagine this one is just as great. The brush roll is a special for $15! 

Since I can't convince my fiancĂ© to splurge on this for me, I'll just have to pass on it. :(

No comments: