Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinkberry Party




Thanks to Crowdtap, I had the opportunity to host a Pinkberry summer party. 

I had been to Pinkberry several times before, so I didn't need another excuse to go visit, but hey, free yogurt! I was really excited to have a hosting opportunity, but I knew it would be difficult. Pinkberry is ALWAYS crowded. It doesn't matter what location, but the stores just don't offer enough seating. Honestly, that's fine with me. I want to get my yogurt and enjoy the nice weather.

The point of this party was to make Pinkberry the perfect summer accessory. I think Pinkberry is already the perfect summer accessory. I think fresh fruit and scrumptious frozen yogurt compliment the extremes of summer weather pretty well. We didn't have to do much to make this the perfect party other than show up in our summer best. So, the ladies wore sundresses & since my fiance was on his lunch break, he made his work appropriate attire as summery as possible by wearing white!

If you're looking for the perfect summer treat, I highly recommend checking out Pinkberry. The frozen yogurt is delicious and the toppings are unique, ranging from the sweet to the sour to the interesting. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with your choice!

No comments: